Nick brings project delivery experience across an extensive range of sectors to WINARCH CAPITAL. While Nick has a breadth of knowledge for project delivery, he also has extensive experience in planning, and has provided these services for a considerable number of private and public clients during his professional career. Nick uses the design and authority approval experience coupled with back end construction delivery capability to coordinate and oversee all aspects of a project from start to finish. This experience has seen him involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle including stakeholder management, feasibility and servicing investigations, risk identification and mitigation, design coordination and authority approvals, various forms of tendering and contractor engagement, value engineering and project closure and defect management. Nick has completed a Bachelor or Urban & Regional Planning through the University of New England, and a Master of Construction Management in the Built Environment through the University of Newcastle.
Selected Project Experience:
- Stella on Hannell Apartments, Wickham – 149 Residential & 3 Commercial Unit Mixed Use Development
- Eaton on Union Apartments, Wickham – 114 Residential & 2 Commercial Unit Mixed Use Development
- Raymond Terrace Road Subdivision – 300+ Lot Subdivision
- Chifley Apartments, Newcastle – Fire Compliance Remediation
- Reflections Holiday Parks (Various Sites) – Due Diligence & Servicing Reports
- City of Sydney (Various Sites) – Project Management Services