Mat is a professional Civil Engineer with extensive experience in all stages of urban development projects from residential subdivisions and multi-unit housing developments, to commercial and industrial subdivisions and unit developments, to public infrastructure and placemaking projects, bringing over 12 years of consulting experience to WINARCH CAPITAL.
Mat has also acted in various consulting and contracting roles as Project Manager, Design Engineer (local government) and Site Engineer on projects such as contaminated land remediation, main and local roads, rail maintenance, trunk water supply, reticulated water and wastewater systems, and landform design, for clients ranging from private developers, water utility providers, rail maintenance contractors, civil works contractors and mine operators. Mat’s skills in the fields of soil and storm water management, roads and transport, pavements, earthworks, water and wastewater provide value engineering to all aspects of a project.
Mat has a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from the University of Newcastle, is an accredited water and sewer designer and is a former NSW Police Officer with extensive experience in emergency response, law enforcement, community liaison and investigation of criminal offences.
Relevant Project Experience
- Maliwa Road, Narara – 20 Lot Residential Subdivision
- Rees James Road, Raymond Terrace – 230+ Lot Residential Subdivision
- Hunter River Remediation Project, Newcastle – Site Engineer
- Bellbowrie and Bay Street, Port Macquarie – Stormwater Drainage Analysis
- Nancy Bird Walton Drive, Kew – Project Manager
- Port Stephens Council (various) – Design Engineer
- Production Avenue, Warragamba – 15 Lot Industrial Subdivision