Scott brings to WINARCH CAPITAL a wealth of knowledge from over 20 years’ experience within the property and construction industry delivering a wide range of projects within the residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors for local and multi-national contractors and developers. Scott’s skills in project management, development, and construction has facilitated him in compiling an impressive portfolio of projects that he has worked on across NSW and QLD exceeding $AUD 500 million in value. Through this widespread experience Scott has developed extensive knowledge in project feasibility analysis, concept design, regulatory approval process, value engineering and project delivery.
Scott’s motivation is unlocking value for the project and achieving positive project outcomes by utilising his extensive knowledge in all facets of the development lifecycle.
Scott has attained a Master of Property Investment and Development (Distinction Level) from the University of Western Sydney and a Bachelor of Construction Management (1st class Hons, Deans Medal, University Medal) from the University of Newcastle. In addition to his university qualifications Scott is also a Qualified Builder and Qualified Carpenter (Apprentice of the year & Craftsperson of the year).
Selected Project Experience:
- Trinity Point Development Lake Macquarie – 189 Residential lots, 88 berth marina and restaurant
- Social & Affordable Housing Fund – 493 dwellings across 18 locations
- Eurombah Creek Gas Processing Facility – Origin Energy
- NCIG K10 Newcastle Wharf Expansion – Newcastle Coal Infrastructure Group
- Kenya Wastewater Treatment Facility – Queensland Gas Company (QGC)
- Watagan Park Residential Subdivision (JPG) – 2000+Lots